1. Focus on clearly identified list of citizen services that covers clearly laid down service levels and outcomes.
2. Improve efficiency and effectiveness in interaction between local government and its citizens and other stake holders.
3. Improve quality of internal local government operations to support and stimulate good governance.
4. Bring about transparency and accountability in the governance of urban local bodies.
5. Enhance interface between urban local bodies and citizens.
6. Help improve delivery of services to citizens.
1. Registration and issue of Birth/Death Certificates
2. Payment of Property Tax, Utility Bills and management of utilities that come under the list
2.1 Property Tax
2.2 Water Supply and Other Utilities
3. Grievances and Suggestions
4. Building approval
5. Procurement and monitoring of projects
5.2 Project/Ward work
6. Health programs
6.2 Solid waste management
7. Accounting system
8. Personal Information System
The Government of India has launched the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) with the intent to support the growth of e-governance within the country. The Plan envisages creation of right environments to implement G2G, G2B, G2E and G2C services.
To ensure Interoperability among e-Governance applications, Government of India has setup an Institutional mechanism for formulation of Standards through collaborative efforts of stakeholders like Department of Information Technology (DIT), National Informatics Centre (NIC), Standardization Testing and Quality Certification (STQC), other Government departments, Academia, Technology Experts, Domain Experts, Industry, BIS, NGOs etc. In this process there is a provision of formal Public review also.
The e-Governance Standards portal http://egovstandards.gov.in provides a platform for password protected sharing of ideas, knowledge, and draft documents among the members of various committees involved in standards formulation process. It also has a provision for web publishing of draft documents for review comments by the closed user group and the Public.
• National e-Governance Plan mentioned on Ministry of Information Technology website
• The duly approved standards by Government’s Apex body consisting of Senior Strategic members from: DIT, NIC, NASCOM, • BIS,CDAC, Planning Commission etc. would be released on the web site http://stqc.nic.in by STQC for free down load and
• The National e-Governance Plan (2003-2007)
• e-Governance: Easy Governance
• e-Governance: 20 Hot eGov Projects in India
This website is active since July 6, 2009
BILASPUR MUN\CIPAL CORPORATION
Vikas Bhawan, Nehru Chowk, Bilaspur (CG)
Tel: +91-7752-222642 Fax: +91-7752-413888
RATE THIS WEBPAGE
You are here: eGovernance
www.bmcbilaspur.com in SERVICE since 6 JULY 2009
Bilaspur Municipal Corporation NEW WEBSITE from 1 NOVEMBER 2014
This website is browser compatible best viewed with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
Your screen resolution:
Copyright © Bilaspur Municipal Corporation
Developed and Maintained by